Xcel Driver Training
ORDIT Registered Training in the Midlands with Xcel Driver Training. Delivering personalised training on all driver safety topics and the new Standards Check.
Xcel Driver Training based in the Midlands
What we do
ORDIT registered training in the Midlands:
Whether it is a new career in driving instruction, work related driving or a specialist training programme Xcel can produce a package to suit your requirements. There is an extensive choice of approved driving instructor training packages and work related training packages available. These have been produced as the result of many years experience within these sectors.
- Grade A ADI Approved Driving Instructor.
- Qualified ADI since 1993.
- DVSA ORDIT registered (official register of driving instructor trainers)
- EST (energy saving trust) instructor.
- EV (electric vehicle energy saving trust) instructor.
- DVSA Approved Fleet Driver Trainer
- QCF NVQ/BTEC Assessor
- City & Guilds L4 Award PTLLS Teaching Certificate and 7307
- Cardington Advanced Special Driving Test Grade A
- RoSPA Advanced Driving Test Gold
- IAM Advanced Driving Certificate
- BTEC Certificate in Advanced Driving Instruction
- CIEH L2 Award Health & Safety
- (2013) Safeguarding & safer recruitment Assessment
- (2013) Advanced Equality & Diversity Assessment
- LANTRA 4×4 Off Road Driving (Experienced Op)
- Fully qualified British Red Cross first aider at work
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in customer service (QCF)
- NVQ Level 3 Work skills certificate (QCF)
- BTEC Level 4 progressive advanced driver training (higher)
- MSA member (motor schools association)
- Full-enhanced CRB checked
Rachel Kavanagh established Xcel Driver Training in 2001.
She is a grade A Driving Instructor and is on the ORDIT (Official Register of Instructor Trainers). Since qualifying as an approved driving instructor in 1993, Rachel has gained many qualifications with in the driver trainer industry. She has worked for many of the large national driving schools and continues to be a well-respected trainer within the industry.